Sea Horse (Beginners Level):
Star Fish (Intermediate Level)
- Gain confidence in the water
- Jump off side
- Front float (face in water)
- Back float
- Introduce basic strokes
Shark (Pre-Swim Team Level)
- Swim under water and be comfortable with head submerged
- Introduce side breathing with front crawl and improve technique
- Introduce and improve backstroke
- Introduce breast stroke and butterfly kicks
- Swimmers develop all 4 strokes
- Underwater dolphin kick
- Improve starts from block
- Improve Flip and Open turns
Group swim lessons are now available for signup, spaces are limited.
Registration: Google Form
Swim Lesson Costs:
- June 20th - July 29th (Monday-Thursday)
- $65 per swimmer, per week (non-member)
- $55 per swimmer, per week (member)
- Monday through Thursday: 11:15 am - 11:45 am (please arrive 5-10 minutes early).
- Level of classes: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Teacher to student ratio: 1:6
- Swim lessons are taught by the talented BVSC Swim coaching staff.
- Please be advised makeup classes or refunds will not be offered due to inclement weather.
Swim Lesson Schedule:
- Weeklong sessions
- Monday – Thursday from 11:15 am - 11:45 am
- Sessions will run June 20th - July 29th